Vampire Soiree - The Midnight Vale girls get together

The girls of Midnight Vale were so excited to get the invite to 
they could talk of nothing else for weeks. 


Raven was thrilled to show off her new Black Rose tea set
and of course her faithful companion Mr Mo crow was at the table
though he seemed rather disappointed no eyeballs were on the 
evenings menu, Raven promised to get him some later. 


 Though looking at the bottle Raven is hiding behind her back
I'm not sure it's strictly tea in the teapot.
Raven herself has her own special dietary brew.

 



 Her friends was most appreciative of the 'tea' that Raven had done
They'd all come dressed in their finest attire, 
though Scarlet preferred to keep her makeup natural and pale.
While Victoria paid great attention in making sure 
her face was painted to her satisfaction.



The dollies of Midnight Vale would like to thank you kindly 
for dropping in on their get together and hoped you liked your 'tea'
and they'd love to see you again soon.


Dollie origins
Scarlet and Victoria are from the lovely Vic of Cornish Dragon
Raven and Mr. Mo are by Debra Wade from Reta1etherapy
Black Rose tea set from Rhissanna

As an off the topic side note
I'd just like to point out it's rather
unnerving when your camera keeps warning
you it detects a blink while you are photographing dolls. 







Comments

  1. The dollies and their tea set are wonderful, and the backdrop of Nevermore fabric is the perfect finishing touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. I do love the Nevermore fabric, I probably should make something with it but I have this great reluctance to cut into it and it does make a perfect backdrop. :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous collection of dollies you have, Jane! And I've never seen Rhissanna's Black Rose tea set, (only the skull tea set) it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma and yes the Black Rose tea set is wonderful, I didn't get the best of photos of it but there are little black roses on the cups as well as on the teapot.

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous tea party! Your dolls are beautiful, and the tea set, divine!

    The perfect addition to a Vampire's Day Soiree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I be invited? I have lots of black and red clothing, and I can make tea. And find skulls. Please?

    This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, pull up a chair Magaly, I'm sure Raven will be delighted to pour you a cup of the brew.

      Delete
  5. Mwahahaha....fabulous tea party and GORGEOUS dollies :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina, Harriet was a bit put out she wasn't invited but I'm sure she'll have her own gathering in the Spring.

      Delete
  6. I like how your dollies party! Lovely get together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ladies are quite lovely. What a wonderful tea party! I'm very excited about being a new blog follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elegant Trio , perfect photos, even with a hint of ghostly visitors!! I do admire your tea set, delightful celebration xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ADORE your dolls and tea set! My dolls are demanding I get them one now!
    Thanks again for attending the Soiree! ^♥^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts